The Barbarian EXL is a fully built, fully featured, top of the range 1/8 scale off-road monster truck, and comes with many feature enhancements to make this a superb electric brushless motor powered model.
rc car , cars , electric , Barbarian , EXL , 2.4G , 4WD , Monster Truck , Off Road .
It is fitted with high quality components - is 4WD and equipped with a powerful brushless motor which gives this monster phenomenal acceleration!
This model is the pinnacle of the brushless monster rc trucks range! Its shiny chrome wheels just finish off the well engineered look of this model.
It has huge 16mm super big bore oil aluminum shocks, designed to smooth the ride as it speeds over the terrain of your choice; these in turn are secured to the aluminium chassis by a hardened aluminium shock tower.
Couple this with the ultra-strength front and rear bumpers and you have a model that should withstand pretty much everything you can throw at it!
Although no model is indestructible so we stock a full range of spares and upgrades to enhance and repair your model should a mishap occur!
The Barbarian EXL Rc Monster Trucks model is built using advanced components and innovative engineering to get the best performance out of your package.
It has a newly developed C-hub steering system, where the king pin axis extends to the wheel centre;
this feature improves steering performance.
It has a specially designed suspension system, with twin adjustable rear suspension modes which allows for a flexible driving mode and a smooth driving mode.
Part of its performance is due to the lightweight ultra-compact gear box; this has a low centre of gravity, assisting with grip and control.
The gearbox is also built to be highly durable, so that it can cope better with the hard knocks associated with monster truck use.
It has been engineered with a gear ratio that offers both superb acceleration and a high top speed.
Not only this but the gearbox consists of all steel gear and is of a pinion design which makes it easier to maintain and repair.
The Barbarian EXL is built around a narrow, but solid aluminum chassis; this centralised chassis design allows quicker steering and faster response.
The trucks blows are cushioned by the 16mm super big bore oil shocks, see pictures.
It also has fully adjustable sway bar ball cups, for customisable and better traction and stability, depending on whether you're trucks speeding across tarmac or roughing it over gravel and tougher terrain.
Additionally the front bumper is built so that it moves backwards on impact, this can prevent the chassis from becoming distorted or even broken when landing after jumps.
All the linkages can be set with adjustable turnbuckle.
Due to the amount of power this combination of battery, ESC and motor can deliver, the Barbarian EXL features two cooling fans - one for the motor, one for the ESC.
This is no small model, the Barbarian is a beast - 570mm long and with a massive 50mm of ground clearance - on top of this it is almost as wide as it is long !
You'll be able to drive this almost everywhere - tarmac, gravel, on-road, off-road - the choice is yours.
- 4WD, Brushless Power System;
- Newly designed C-hub steering system. King pin axis extends to the wheel centre, improving steering performance;
- Newly developed suspension system, twin adjustable rear suspension modes for flexible driving;
- Solid aluminum chassis, centralised chassis design to get quicker steering and fast response;
- Motor mount, not only keeps the motor cool, but also protects the motor when jumping and bashing
- Adjustable battery holder mounts, can fit almost all stick Li-Pos available in the market;
- Optional mechanical braking system, provides accurate deceleration and jumping control;
- 16mm super big bore oil aluminum shocks;
- All steel gear, machined motor gear, machined diff. gear;
- 17mm hex alum. wheel hub;
- Realistic All-terrain tyres with foam inserts;
- Ultra-strong front and rear bumpers;
- Performance-designed chrome wheel.
- Front CVD, has all ball bearing construction
- Height: 230mm
- Length: 570mm
- Width: 450mm
- Wheel base: 370mm
- Track F/R: 355mm
- Ground clearance: 50mm
- Weight: 4600g
Everything you need is in the box except for:
Shopreference : TOPRC00120