The Panzer III is the common name of a medium tank that was developed in the 1930s by Germany and used extensively in World War II.
rc tank , tanks , Panzer , PanzerKampfwagen , BB Gun , Battle Tank .
It weighed 23 tonnes and was fitted with a 5cm cannon as well as 2 or 3 7.92mm machine guns.
The Panzer III was used in the campaigns against Poland, France, the Soviet Union and in North Africa.
A handful were still in use in Normandy and at Arnhem in 1944.
The Panzer III was well designed in that it had a three-man turret crew (gunner, loader and commander), leaving the commander free to concentrate on commanding the tank and maintaining situational awareness.
Although other medium tanks of the time also had this feature, most tanks of the late 1930s had fewer than three men in the turret crew, potentially providing the Panzer III with a "fightability" advantage over otherwise similar tanks.
This fantastic scale radio controlled replica from Heng Long looks great and is feature packed.
The highly detailed finish adds to the realism and the included commander figure completes the model perfectly.
The tank fires plastic bbs and is the upgraded version with a built in real smoke generator and sound effects.
Sound effects include emulation music, motor start-up, engine, machine-gun and cannonball when it fires a bb
All functions of the rc tank are controlled from the included transmitter.
The tank can go forward and backward at two different speeds and the real working tracks mean it can be rotated any way.
The turret is also fully controllable and can be rotated as well as moving the gun up and down.
The tank has working suspension for climbing over objects and up hills.
- Built in realistic smoke generator
- Highly detailed realistic model
- Demonstration mode
- Frequencies can be changed so multiple tanks can be used together
- Super chassis, realistic suspension system, rubber covered wheels, pre-assembled tracks
- A realistic commander is included
- Rotating turret
- Gun can be moved 30 degrees up and down
- Full control of tank movement - forward, backward, rotate left and right
- Many sound effects - Emulation music, motor start-up sound, Engine sound, machine-gun sound, Cannonball sound
- Adjustable sound
- Storage Capacity: 40 BB's
- Length: 36.5 cm
- Width: 18.5 cm
- Height: 20 cm
- Scale: 1:16
- Climbing Gradient: (Changeable on different road surfaces) Apr. 35-degree
Everything you need is in the box except for:
Shopreference : TOPRC00102