The Sonic 185 is an excellent choice of 'next' plane for pilots, who feel that they have mastererd the rudiments of radio contolled flight, though suitable for beginners too. The Sonic has a 1.85 metre wingspan and a powerful brushless motor with LiPo batteries. With this model you can turn off the motor, then soar down slopes and climb with the thermals to enjoy the experience of truly silent flight.
rc plane , planes , 4 channel , Sonic 185 , Brushless , RC Glider , RC Aeroplane .
Made from the crash resistant foam material , the Sonic is factory finished, complete with a 4 channel receiver which allows full control of the rudder, elevator, ailerons and throttle. For easier transportation, the Sonic has a split wing design and a carbon fibre wing joiner.
The Sonic 185 comes with a 2.4Ghz radio which means the range is longer and more stable plus you do not have to worry about interference from other fliers. The plane is made from strong but lightweight foam that is more resistant to crashes and gives easier stable flight even in windy conditions.
- Sonic 185 4CH Remote Control Plane
- Brushless 200W Motor
- 4-CH FM Transmitter Receiver
- Motor, ESC, and 4 Servos pre-installed
- Mains Power Supply for charger
- Automatic Li-Po Balance Charger
- High power Li-Po battery 7.4V–1800mAh
- Wing Span: 1850mm
- Length: 1090mm
- Weight RTF: 980g
- Electric Motor: Brushless 200W
- Battery: 7.4V 1800mAh 15C Li-Po
- ESC: 35A
- Radio: 4CH, 4 Servos (9g)
Required To Use
Shopreference : TOPRC00008