The Condor Pro Special Edition is the top of the range Acme model with many hop ups installed as standard.
rc car , cars , nitro , Condor , Pro , Special Edition , 4WD , RC Buggy , Off Road .
With all the aluminium upgrades and performance enhancing parts the Condor Pro becomes a stronger and better performing model.
We have taken a standard Condor Pro and then crammed it with all the best optional parts that if purchased separately would cost a lot more.
Top that of with the visual enhancements of the blue machined aluminium parts and polished aluminium exhaust and you have got one awesome looking and performing buggy.
As well as all the features found on the standard Condor Pro this SE version includes the following:
- Aluminium upper wishbones
- Aluminium lower wishbones
- Aluminium servo saver
- Aluminium knuckle arms
- Polish aluminium pipe
- Hardened steel engine clutch gear
- Hardened spur gear
Each Acme Tech nitro radio controlled car now comes with a high quality .18 Team Infinity engine.
Team Infinity engines are made in Japan and feature a simplified carb that makes them the easiest to start and most reliable engines on the market.
- Fully Upgraded Special Edition!
- 1/10 Scale nitro powered car
- 4WD Shaft drive system
- Fully ball raced system
- Infinity 18 size pull start engine
- Aluminium oil-filled shocks
- Two speed automatic gear box
- Front and rear bevel differentials
- 75CC Fuel tank
- Metal disc brake system
- Pre-painted and cut body shell
- Sealed box for protecting receiver system
- Anti-roll bars pre-fitted
- High quality 27MHZ CE approved Radio system with changeable crystals.
- Width: 267MM
- Height: 155MM
- Track: 240MM
- Length: 430MM
- Wheelbase: 280MM
- Gear ratio: 5.69:1 (High), 7.83:1 (Low)
- Engine: Team Infinity 18
- Wheel dia.: 88*34MM(FRONT); 88*41MM(REAR)
- Ground clearance: 27MM
Everything you need is in the box except for:
- 12 x AA Batteries
- Model Fuel
- Glow Starter
Shopreference : TOPRC00080