The Mighty Pro is a fully built, fully featured, race ready, top of the range 1/8 scale 4WD off-road buggy, and comes with many feature enhancements to make this great looking car not only look the part but 'be' the part! There are few versions available and all have high quality components, and a powerful .21 nitro engine.
rc car , cars , nitro , Mighty , Pro , 4WD , RC Truggy , RC Buggy , Off Road .
The Mighty is built using advanced components and innovative engineering to get the best performance out of your package. It has a newly developed C-hub steering system, where the king pin axis extends to the wheel centre (see picture right) this feature improves steering performance. It has a specially designed suspension system, with twin adjustable rear suspension modes which allows for a flexible driving mode and a smooth driving mode.
Part of its performance is due to the lightweight ultra-compact gear box; this has a low centre of gravity, assisting with grip and control. The gearbox is also built to be highly durable, so that it can cope better with the hard knocks associated with buggy use. It has been engineered with a gear ratio that offers both superb acceleration and a high top speed. Not only this but the gearbox consists of all steel gear and is of a pinion design which makes it easier to maintain and repair.
The Mighty is built around a solid aluminum chassis, which has a width of only 129mm; this centralised chassis design allows quicker steering and faster response.
The blows are cushioned by the 16mm super big bore oil shocks.
The Mighty also has fully adjustable sway bar ball cups, and an adjustable high-downforce wing for better traction and stability.
Additionally the front bumper is built so that it moves backwards on impact, this can prevent the chassis from becoming distorted or even broken when landing after jumps.
Some features are specific to this Pro version and are not found on the standard version:
- The standard model uses normal dogbones, not CVDs as in this Pro
- This Pro version has been equipped with a front and rear sway bar system
- The standard only has 3 diff. gearboxes on the front, rear & center gear while the Pro has 4
- The thickness of the chassis and shock tower on the standard is 2.5mm & 3mm respectively while the Pro is a thicker 3mm & 4mm
- The standard uses metal bearing whereas this Pro used ball raced bearings
- All the linkages on the Pro can be set with the adjustable turnbuckles
- New C-hub steering;
- Newly developed suspension;
- Twin adjustable rear suspension;
- Lightweight ultra-compact gear box;
- Solid aluminum chassis;
- Quicker steering and fast response;
- 16mm super big bore oil shocks;
- New gear ratio;
- Easy maintenance pinion gearbox;
- All Steel Gear;
- Adjustable Sway bar ball cups (Pro only);
- High-downforce wing;
- Height: 195mm
- Length: 570mm
- Width: 440mm
- Wheel base: 355mm
- Track F/R: 370mm
- Ground clearance: 40mm
- Gear ratio: 13.1
- Weight: 3950g
- Transmitter: 2 channel
Everything you need is in the box except for:
- 12 x AA Batteries
- Nitro Model Fuel
- Glow Starter
Shopreference : TOPRC00088